GMS carbon side scoops will provide air flow to your engine to feed your air intake, cool your turbo and the most important provide better intercooler air cooling. That will result in stable power through intensive tracking or dyno runs. Do not let your car be a single run dyno queen that will suffer performance loss due to the heat soak. Or perhaps if you are not racing or tracking your 4C and your beautiful 4C is seducing you just by its sleek design and looks, then GMS carbon side scoops will add that extra admiring touch to your 4C.
Two separate parts joined into a beautifully shaped single piece carbon scoop that fits to the 4C body perfectly. 100% 2x2 Twill 3k carbon fibre, tempered and cured, hand layered and 3x clear coated layer for a superior glossy mirror finish.
Body panels of Alfa Romeo 4C are moulded from SMC (fiberglass sheet moulding compound) so there are some dimension tolerances to be expected from car to car which may require additional work to fit GMS carbon side scoops perfectly to body panels of your car, so professional bodyshop is required for installation (removal of the rear flank and securing the scoops with rivets or adhesive).
ALFA ROMEO - 4C - Carbon side scoops
- Increased engine cooling (Engine intake, turbo cooling, intercooler)
- Lightweight 220g / scoop
- Plug and play
- Two separate parts joined into a beautifully shaped single piece carbon scoop
- 2x2 Twill 3k carbon fibre, tempered and cured
- Pure carbon, without fiberglass core
- Natural carbon glossy finish with 3x clear coating
- CAD analyzed design for optimal airstream