A pair of replacement rear control arm ball joints for your Alfa Romeo 4C. If your rear arm ball joints are worn out you, can replace them with our GMS ball joints, no need to replace complete rear arms.
Ball joints are used in control arms, tie rods and stabilizer links, for instance. A ball joint consists of a supporting joint and ball stud and is free-moving in three directions. Traction forces, compressive forces and radial forces are transferred in these three directions with hardly any losses at all. Low losses occur as a result of friction. We use high end materials for the ball and shell top, to achieve low deformability, excellent glide characteristics and handling precision.
Installation requires pressing out the old bushings and pressing in new.
Improper installation voids any potential warranty claims.
ALFA ROMEO - 4C - Rear control arm ball joints
- Unmatched handling precision
- CNC machined steel housing
- High end materials
- Heat treated interior ball joint
- Self lubricating design with interior grease
- Rubber seals for weather proof use
- Long life span
- Laser engraved GMS logo
- Weight 368g / piece
- Maintenance free
- Sold as a set (2 ball joints for both rear arms)
- Fits all Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider models