ALFA ROMEO - GIULIA / STELVIO - Front lower control arm suspension mount uniball.
Stiffer suspension requires more rigid attachment points to prevent unwanted flexing in the suspension attachment points and excessively stressing the rubber bushings. Stiff car on soft bushings doesn't feel particularly precise and responsive to drive, due to the bushings flexing more than the springs, interfering with the suspension damping, especially on high frequency bumps and short travel bumps. To address this issue, we have developed GMS uniballs. Recommended to upgrade when running stiffer than OEM suspension.
Function and design of uniballs is similar to those of ball joints, but in contrast to the rubber bushings, they are capable of transmitting a very high dynamic forces with no restoring torque, which means, no unwanted flexing in combination with stiffer suspension when blasting your Giulia / Stelvio down your favourite road or track.
This kit includes 2x front lower control arm suspension mount uniball and 1x pressing adapter (*optional).
ALFA ROMEO - GIULIA / STELVIO - Front lower control arm suspension mount uniball
- Reduced flexing of front suspension mounting point
- Unmatched steering precision and feedback
- Unmatched reliability and lifespan
- 42CrMo4 CNC machined uniball housing
- 42CrMo4 CNC machined and heat-treated cross axis
- PET-GL self-lubricating sliding medium
- Rubber sealed assembly for weather proof use
- Maintenance free
- Sold as a set (2x front lower control arm suspension mount uniball)
- Pressing adapters (*optional)
- Laser engraved GMS logo
- Fits all Alfa Romeo Giulia models, including QV / GTA / GTAm and all Alfa Romeo Stelvio models, including QV