Increase your brake pedal feel with HEL high performance stainless steel brake lines. This upgrade provides a quicker, firmer and more consistent pedal response. These brake lines are made with premium PTFE material with permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings. They are encased in a stainless-steel braid and PVC outer cover to provide superior protection against abrasion and corrosion.
On every mile of every race track the importance of high performance precision braking control has been proven. Total feel and response give you the confidence you need on the road. The difference between an average driver and a great driver is those who can control speed and those who cannot. Speed is nothing without control and it's a very fine line - Which is why HEL Performance only supply very fine lines.
Each HEL Performance brake line kit is assembled in-house from the finest quality stainless steel fittings swaged directly to hard drawn tensile stainless steel braided hose. bWith our extensive automotive listings the complete kit will be manufactured to exact specifications, guaranteeing the look, the quality and the performance you demand.
HEL Brake line kits eliminate that 'spongy' feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions - the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess and your braking will deliver new levels of precision.
Don't risk using inferior brake lines when you can trust us to improve braking reliability and performance - We use stainless steel in our lines and our fittings. Most competitors use zinc plated fittings which are at risk from corrosion.
Choose your colour and click 'add to basket' to order your brake lines.
ALFA ROMEO - GIULIA / STELVIO - Stainless steel brake line hoses
- Top end brake lines
- Rubber mounting brackets pads included
- Increased brake pedal response and less dead travel
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Line inner material: PTFE
- Line outer material: Stainless steel (303/304) w/ protective PVC cover
- Fittings material: Stainless steel (303/304)
- Temperature range: -70°C to 260°C (-94°F to 500°F)
- Inside diameter: 3.5mm (0.138")
- Outside diameter: 7.5mm (0.295")
- Maximum working pressure: 290 Bar (4206 PSI)
- Burst pressure: 870 Bar (12618 PSI)
- Minimum bend radius: 38mm (1.496")